Senior Manager - Equity Research - Healthcare Sector (8-10 yrs)
- You will be responsible for providing equity research support on the Healthcare sector, including on initiations and on-going coverage.
- Building financial models, driving business drivers and incorporating M&A transaction and value analysis.
- You will take care of working on fundamental research which includes but is not limited to building financial models, valuations, business and consumer intelligence.
Experience and key skills :
- 8-10 years of experience in equity research (Healthcare/Pharma) covering global markets (US and European Pharma).
- Good understanding of capital markets with a solid understanding of financial statements, ratios and valuation concepts.
- In-Depth knowledge of healthcare sector - key drivers, dynamics, trends, emerging themes etc.
- Database skills - Bloomberg, TR Eikon, FactSet, CEIC and other financial databases
- MBA from a prominent institute or CA/CFA or Masters in Finance.