Senior Executive Resource at Upman placements
Views:1650 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Senior Manager - Equity Research - BFSI (3-7 yrs)
- Analysing financial information relating to specific companies in the BFSI sector, e.g. company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements to determine how an organisation is positioned to deliver for investors;
- Making recommendations to fund managers, being able to position ideas and articulate to the fund manager about the risk or payoff for each recommendation
- Conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, reading financial statements, attending conference calls, sector expert calls and market data
- Examining and assessing economic and market trends impacting the sector, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies in the sector.
- Keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. movements in the economies of relevant countries
- Monitoring closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products.
- Building and maintaining financial models and generating forecasts as an integral part of the analysis. Conducting complete valuation, operational, peer group, and sensitivity analysis