Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:498 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Senior Manager - Environment/Safety & Health - Infrastructure/Construction (9-18 yrs)
We are looking for a Environment, Safety and Health (ESH) Head for our client with pan India presence based at Gurgaon.
Job Details :
Location : Gurgaon.
Grade : SM
Role : Corporate
Nature of Role : IC
Function Name : Environment, Safety and Health
Division/ Dept : Technology
Reports to : CTO
Work Timings : 9AM-6PM, 5 days , however candidate must be flexible and open to stretch
CTC : Industry Standards
Experience : 13 + yrs
Education : Engineering graduate ( E,M or C) and Post diploma in ESH (safety)
Mandate Certification : NEBOSH
Job Purpose :
- Develop ESH culture and manage ESH performance of the organization through governance, education, focused groups and administration
- Conduct monthly governance meeting; maintain ESH performance index
- Develop ESH training material & own training.
- Conduct focused meetings/training on product related safety
- Ensure right ESH guidelines are available, Facilitate and review
- Develop national/international connections with governing bodies