Senior Manager - Global Talent & Staffing Solutions at People Resources
Views:1653 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - Environment Health & Safety - Chemicals/Petrochemical (10-20 yrs)
Sr. Manager - EHS
Role Purpose :
- The Job holder will be responsible for the implementation of Environment, Health & Safety policies and standards. The role also involves assisting and advising the management in the fulfillment of its obligations, statutory or otherwise concerning the prevention of pollution and safe working environment.
- Ensure proper implementation of EHS policies and standards.
- Regularize discrepancies (if any) in the existing permissions and achieve the TRUE legal complaint status.
- Maintain cordial relationships at GPCB local office, NCTL/ECPL, audit agencies and vigilance cell and visit the key officials regularly.
- Monitor and maintain EHS operations.
- Act as the focal point for the organization for Customer's EHS interactions
- Monitor and implement ISO 14001/ OHSAS 18001/ RC accreditations compliance
- Ensure submission of audit reports/ environment statements etc.
- Guide the team in the matters of process safety & risk analysis of complex chemicals
- Provide support to project function in EHS infrastructure development in all the new projects
- Integrate EHS function on SAP platform w.r.t waste generation, transfer, quality, and quantities, etc.
- Take initiatives on waste minimization / recycle/reuse.
- Develop KPIs to measure the performance of EHS teams at Site to ensure high productivity.
- Strive for awards & recognitions.
- Achieve set objectives of SR & FR.
- Ensure emergency preparedness at the site and develop and implement on-site emergency plans.