Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:3324 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Enterprise Risk & Compliance - BFSI - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (12-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Enterprise Risk & Compliance - BFSI
An exciting job opportunity with a leading global Insurance & Reinsurance organization that is looking to hire for an Enterprise Risk Management role .This professional would be responsible for leading a team encompassing - Operational risk management, Compliance, Business Continuity, Information security and data privacy functions. They are looking for professional with minimum of 12 years of diverse experience in Enterprise Risk management Operational risk management, Information security, Business continuity management, Data privacy - designing and executing the policies, frameworks and procedures.
Our distinguished client is looking for a tenured Risk & Compliance professional with relevant industry certifications - CISM, ISO 27001, CIRSC, CISSP would be preferred.You will be working in a high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression allowing you fast career growth. If you think this is the right opportunity for you, read on and apply.
Job Location: Mumbai
About our Client:
Our client is one of the world's leading global BFSI & risk consultants. It is known for delivering on promises to its customers and recognized as a trusted brand, providing services like life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, and investment management.
- Leading a team encompassing - Operational risk management, Compliance, Business Continuity, Information security, and data privacy functions.
- Implementing plan for annual Risk & Compliance strategy for the organization to ensure the company is secure from all external & internal threats (people, process & technology)
- Executing, refining and overseeing the Operations Risk Management framework and enhancing the Enterprise Risk Framework
- Design, implement and monitor risk & compliance activities and ensuring delivery as per standards of Quality on ISO 27001, 22301(includes BCP) with zero tolerance to information security and data protection breaches
- Enterprise Risk Management - Risk assessment to identify the Key risks with the business, development of Risk Register and providing inputs for the preparation for risk committees to address high risks.
- Working with the Group Head of ERM, support and shape key components of the Group's ERM Framework, and support the planning and delivery of the ERM Framework across the organization.
The successful applicant: -
- CA + Masters (MBA/MS) from a Premium Institute with 10 to 15 years of relevant work experience in risk & compliance in Financial Services, Banking, working in senior risk and compliance roles within global organizations.
- Practical experience in designing and executing the Enterprise Risk Management framework and Compliance program
- Certification in Risk management, Information Security (CISM, ISO 27001), CIRSC, CISSP would be preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience in the following:-
- Operational Risk Principles, Practices and Implementation
- Risk & Control Assessment and Root Cause Analysis
- Expertise in devising the strong enterprise risk management framework
- Prior experience of leading a team and managing multiple stakeholders at a global level.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills.
What's in for you :
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.