HR Consultant at TOTL RPO Solutions LLP
Views:169 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Enterprise Performance Management - IT Services & Consulting Firm (12-16 yrs)
Senior Manager Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
Practice: CFO & Enterprise Value, Capability Network
Areas of Work: Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Planning & Analysis | Level: Senior Manager
Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 12+ years
We are: A Global IT Services and Consulting Organizations
CFO & Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn't just about maintenance. It's about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We've got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we're breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients' toughest problems.
An experienced Finance professional with a strong background in FP&A and a deep
understanding of the FP&A Processes. You get excited about solving complex problems and finding new solutions for clients. FP&A professionals support clients in developing FP&A Strategies, Optimizing FP&A processes all by leveraging Performance Management technology capabilities to support our clients' long-term growth. You've managed large teams, love big challenges, and are ready for a new one. You are skilled at building trusted relationships within your own organization, with clients, and with ecosystem partners.
1. Lead transformation initiatives in FP&A areas
2. Create strategies and blueprints that improve operations and refine processes
3. Help clients modernize their FP&A process by consulting with internal and external teams to understand strategy and goals, then managing teams to execute
4. Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
5. Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within the organization, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
6. Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility
7. Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within the organization
8. Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
9. Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
10. Stay on top of current regulations, trends, and technologies influencing digital finance, analytics, and the CFO ecosystem
11. Provide recommendations based on FP&A leading practices.
Here's what you need:
1. Must have 12+ years of relevant work experience, preferably 8+ years in consulting and business development (preferably with a Big Four consulting firms)
2. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
3. Deep functional understanding of FP&A processes including Capabilities Driver based predictive forecasting, rolling forecast, scenario planning, Cost allocations, Zero based budgeting and Management reporting
4. Deep functional understanding of Reporting and analytics including visualizations, dash boards, score cards, KPI or metric definition, value realization
5. Driving operational excellence with Financial Process automation, standardization, and simplification (e.g., Defining Finance Centers of Excellence, automating processes through applied intelligence or machine learning)
6. A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in implementing EPM technologies including Oracle EPM Suite, Anaplan, SAP SAC/ BPC/GR, OneStream, Tagetik etc.).
This may include, but not limited to data, planning, budgeting, analytics, reporting and enabling technologies
7. Solid project management experience including defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management
8. Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment, client experience preferred
9. Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
10. Ability to effectively engage with senior-level client executives
11. Proven track record in driving business outcomes for large clients/stakeholders
12. Ability to effectively develop, mentor, advise, and coach teams.
Your experience counts!
1. CA or MBA from tier-1 institute
2. Desire to work on FP&A Enabling Technologies (Anaplan, OneStream, Oracle EPM Cloud, SAP SAC, SAP Group Reporting, Workday - Adaptive Insights, Planful, Board, Tagetik or other EPM enabling technology)
3. Experience in AI/ML or data science use cases in FP&A processes.
What's in it for you?
1. An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
2. Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
3. Ability to embed responsible business into everything-from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
4. Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
5. Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.