Human Resource at GRC Stack Private Ltd
Views:390 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Enterprise Architect - Financial Services (7-16 yrs)
Our Customer is looking for a Product Architect/Engineering Manager to join the strong technical team handling product development work and solutioning for client. You should be an experienced product architect with strong years of hands-on technical expertise to handle client solutioning and also provide guidance to application developers within the team. You will be responsible for providing consultative technical advice and integral support to ensure the seamless implementation of a software product that will be launched in the market.
- Enterprise Architects drive & innovate Our Customer's technology agenda, by providing sustainable & leading-edge digital technology solutions, living Our Customer's core values, and positively influencing our culture more widely through the collaborative engagement of other internal teams to deliver leading practice across digital strategy, innovation, customer experiences and digital operations.
- Enterprise Architects work in close partnership with multi-disciplinary team members to deliver project objectives through linking business strategy to technology capabilities, structured planning while being customer led, leveraging best practice delivery methods (Agile, Lean, etc.) to determine the right fit, and to deliver sustainable & leading-edge solutions with our clients.
- Our Customer should be well versed in banking/insurance technology stack, Enterprise Architect methodologies (i.e. TOGAF, COBIT) and tools (MEGA).
- Enterprise Architects are expected to lead business development efforts in the areas of technology solutioning (application & technical), working alongside Business and Technology Consultants and strategists to develop technical solution (technical and solution architecture).
- The role would oversee leading and providing QA for technical feasibility studies & functional design and specifications, developing the end-to-end technical solution & scope, implementation roadmap, project planning & costing for the technology components.
Skills and Attributes for Success :
- Understanding client landscape and identifying opportunities to improve client's business functions and support future goals
- Create business architecture models that reflect strategies and goals
- Evaluate systems engineering and integration architecture across client landscape
- Identify and provide solution options for optimization of costs and investments in the client's business, at the same time skilling up the workforce to support future growth
- Provide business architecture and systems processing guidance
- Create and implement business vision and multi-year roadmaps, as well as delivering them
- To Qualify for the role, you must have
- An advanced degree relevant to Computer Science, Software Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimally 10 years of relevant experience with experience in consulting
- Successfully been a 'delivery lead' on few technology transformations projects in financial services
- Excellent stakeholder management skills (internal senior stakeholder management, project team management and external client multi-level stakeholder management)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and demonstrate the ability to design, manage and run all project cadences will full ownership and accountability
- Been an active practitioner of one or more of the Enterprise Architecture methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, COBIT)
- Interest to work with multiple parts of the businesses across Financial Services industry, solutioning and delivering complex digital solutions regardless of how it is being delivered (Prototype, POC, Waterfall, Agile)
- Ability to always look at complex problems methodically and never be deterred by them, breaking them down and solving them piece by piece and still not lose sight of the overall 'big picture'
- Ability to design and provide E2E solution in the technology space
- Deep interest and passion in disruptive technology, it drives you and you find personal satisfaction in realizing these technologies being always the pioneer in your field of work
- Belief in building a great team which supports each other with multi-disciplinary skill sets. Building team moral and nurturing leaders should be second nature.
- Leadership qualities
Ideally, you'll also have :
- As part of the team, the Enterprise Architect would be sharing and developing other members of the team in equipping them with the fundamental digital technology know-how and knowledge. The Enterprise Architect is expected to contribute to the team and Our Customer's thought leadership in leading edge digital technologies out in the market.
What we look for :
- Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.