Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:324 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Employer Branding - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
Our client is a global financial technology and professional services firm, delivering post-investment and enterprise data management solutions to some of the world's most sophisticated financial institutions, including hedge funds, banks, institutional asset managers, and private equity firms. Expertly designed to achieve a single source of truth throughout a client's ecosystem, their cloud-native technology is built to systematize the most complex workflows and help clients achieve scale.
Employer Branding manager will work closely with the Management team, the human capital function, and the marketing team to develop and deliver innovative and effective Employer brand strategies and action plans to promote the company as an employer of choice to current and prospective hires. We are looking for a resourceful, passionate, and self-driven branding & marketing professional with strong creative and communication skills.
Some of the key responsibilities will include to:
- Own and manage employer brand - building brand awareness, engaging brand followers, and managing the employer reputation - for the current and potential hires.
- Lead the creation and curation of content and collaterals, targeted to potential talent cohorts, bringing the EVP to life across social media and external channels.
- Inspire employees to create and share their stories and employer reviews, amplifying our reach and influence throughout the employment journey. Help senior management team to curate content that could be posted on social media channels to positively influence employer brand.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in Employer Branding by providing the best knowledge, proper external benchmarks, best practices, and innovative solutions to the leadership team.
- Represent the company to collaborate, manage public relations, media, and external forums for branding purposes, and provide timely response to queries on online / offline forums.
- Develop and author a variety of internal and executive communications including presentations, announcements, blogs to be delivered across a variety of communications channels.
- Map out the digital candidate experience journey in the recruiting process, implement interventions to measure, and improve candidate experience in collaboration with the talent acquisition team.
- Track, measure, analyze and report out key metrics to assess the impact of employer branding initiatives and campaigns. Leverage data and research to provide recommendations to deliver effective brand experience.
- Collaborate with Human Capital, partner with Marketing, support Business Units and work with external agencies and vendors while developing the Brand of the company.
To be eligible for this role you will require to have:
- Postgraduate with 8 to 10 years of experience in developing and executing employer branding strategies with focus on digital and social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with ability to listen, understand and account for different perspectives, and respond appropriately to varied audiences.
- Be a great storyteller and writer and can create content from blogs to emails to videos, as well as enlist internal and external content creators.
- Extensive knowledge of social media communication techniques and strong understanding of employer branding to be able to represent the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires.
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience of various tools and techniques for communication.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and collaboration across teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.