Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:270 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager - Employee Relations - IT (16-20 yrs)
- Enablement - improve operational efficiency of ER team by standardizing the process and driving interventions to reduce TAT. Work with entity ER leads on charter for HR, Supervisor and employee enablement.
- Centralized reporting and data analytics - drive compliance, centralize the reporting, standardize, automate ER data analytics and mine opportunities to conduct predictive analytics
- Mine ER work to constantly improve operational efficiency, centralize and industrialize.
- Mental Wellness - design and drive communication plan, partner with entities on increasing awareness, build, engage and socialize Advocates network, enable HR and Supervisor, launch onsite counsellor program
- Collaborate and partner with other ER leads on following :
- ER policy related updates and changes and POSH design framework (policy, process and communication)
- Design and create framework to support COE / Field HR Teams in matters involving Mergers / Acquisitions / Ramp Downs, etc in conjunction
- Program design, development and implementation of employee relations programs to ensure a positive employee experience while mitigating risk to the business and brand . This will entail developing programs, systemic fixes and running awareness campaigns
- Case management lead (for select entities)
- Lead the effort that goes into handling the ER issues and applies objective judgement - pivoting between the employees and the business perspective to come to the best resolution for the organization
- Provides oversight and guidance to ER and Field HR teams on all types of progressive discipline, performance review disputes and terminations. Ensuring consistent approach and documentation
- Partners with Corporate Investigations Team to diligently and swiftly handle the matters that are reported through
- Collaborate actively with various teams like Legal / GAP / WP and other teams to ensure closure of complex ER / IR matters and help deal with deal with emergency situations that endanger the life and safety of employees
- Collaborates and provides critical support to COE / Field HR Teams in matters involving Mergers / Acquisitions / Ramp Downs, etc.
- Provides expert counsel for dealing with Police and Court matters involving Employees while working the Employment Law Team and external legal counsels.