Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:341 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager - Employee Relations - IT (16-20 yrs)
- Enablement - improve operational efficiency of ER team by standardizing the process and driving interventions to reduce TAT. Work with entity ER leads on charter for HR, Supervisor and employee enablement.
- Centralized reporting and data analytics - drive compliance, centralize the reporting, standardize, automate ER data analytics and mine opportunities to conduct predictive analytics
- Mine ER work to constantly improve operational efficiency, centralize and industrialize.
- Mental Wellness - design and drive communication plan, partner with entities on increasing awareness, build, engage and socialize Advocates network, enable HR and Supervisor, launch onsite counsellor program
- Collaborate and partner with other ER leads on following :
- ER policy related updates and changes and POSH design framework (policy, process and communication)
- Design and create framework to support COE / Field HR Teams in matters involving Mergers / Acquisitions / Ramp Downs, etc in conjunction
- Program design, development and implementation of employee relations programs to ensure a positive employee experience while mitigating risk to the business and brand . This will entail developing programs, systemic fixes and running awareness campaigns
- Case management lead (for select entities)
- Lead the effort that goes into handling the ER issues and applies objective judgement - pivoting between the employees and the business perspective to come to the best resolution for the organization
- Provides oversight and guidance to ER and Field HR teams on all types of progressive discipline, performance review disputes and terminations. Ensuring consistent approach and documentation
- Partners with Corporate Investigations Team to diligently and swiftly handle the matters that are reported through
- Collaborate actively with various teams like Legal / GAP / WP and other teams to ensure closure of complex ER / IR matters and help deal with deal with emergency situations that endanger the life and safety of employees
- Collaborates and provides critical support to COE / Field HR Teams in matters involving Mergers / Acquisitions / Ramp Downs, etc.
- Provides expert counsel for dealing with Police and Court matters involving Employees while working the Employment Law Team and external legal counsels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.