Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:1024 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:301
Senior Manager - Employee Relations - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Excellent opportunity to lead the Employee Relations function for a global leader in the FMCG space
- Manage end to end ER activities as an individual contributor
- Address and Resolve advanced and complex employee enquiries/issues escalated from the HR Enquiries team
- Facilitating smooth plant operation of plants and product availability in the market during transaction.
- Become the subject matter expert for key ER processes. Partner with Advisors, Councillors, Operations, Legal, Security, HR Leadership and other partners to drive effectiveness and efficiency of the assigned accountability. In addition, identify and support implementation of improvements to ER processes.
- Manage investigations and grievances related to conduct, behaviour, POSH, etc
You should come with minimum 10 - 15 years of experience primarily in Employee Relations space
Preferably from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 B-school with a full time MBA in HR
Excellent opportunity to head ER function in a global FMCG brand
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.