Co-Founder at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:468 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Employee Experience - BFSI (12-18 yrs)
Employee Experience Lead focuses on creating a great working environment for 130K people belonging to the company. He/ she will take initiatives to drive productivity, improve services, innovate continuously, aid retention, and create a great employer brand to attract new talent.
The purpose of the role is to be a strategic partner to both the business and other HR teams to attract, retain and develop Best Technology Talent through innovative people strategies that are aligned to business strategy.
As an employee experience expert, they will also understand organizational dynamics, proactively address the well-being agenda, and encourage a culture of trust within the company.
They will take initiatives to transform the way people feel about their work through active listening and action.
- Driving a strategic, proactive approach to ensure people are at the center of business and talent discussions and all plans align to the talent imperatives for the year.
- Creating and delivering on employee experiences for attracting and developing high performing and energized people
- Creatively enhancing talent brand both internally and externally so the company is seen as an employer of choice and a great place to work.
- Continuously evolving employee experience in a blended work environment including people working from home and working from office.
- Designing employee experience initiatives across all core areas including well-being, recognition, career, and team experiences.
- Creating ways to measure and assess engagement (for example, surveys)
- Designing approaches to communications which provide an employee voice
- Reviewing management practices and their impact on the employee experience
- Assessing the impact that people practices, and policies have on the employee experience.
- Education: Postgraduate Human Resources Degree or related experience
- Work Experience: at least 12/16 Years of relevant work experience; Experience in delivering people strategies and implementing action plans
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of current advances in people and culture change
- Strong strategic, business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Employee experience management
- Talent branding
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Coaching and Advising
- Embracing and leading change