Managing Director at Talent Aisle Pvt. Ltd.
Views:659 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Senior Manager - Divisional Controller Demand Planning - Pharma (4-8 yrs)
Senior Manager - Div. Controller Demand Planning
- Analyze demand and develop consensus based demand forecast at lowest SKU level on a monthly basis. Forecast to be developed considering trending/statistical techniques, inputs from sales and marketing teams and alignment with long term financial plans
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure inconsistencies in the forecast are corrected in future to prevent any negative impact on customer replenishment or inventory
- Communicate the forecast to EPO teams as well as to the internal stakeholders
- Drive the affiliate monthly S&OP Monthly
Inventory planning :
- Co-ordinate with EPO teams the inventory as per the demand forecast and in line with the inventory holding norms
- Conduct periodic inventory to identify & balance excess inventory, identify potential obsolescence and work with finance and sales for liquidating the same
Divisional PL Controlling :
- Manage the PL from a FP&A side across all lines for Plan, RLBEs and Actual with specific focus on forecast accuracy.
- Engage with the functional teams on SG&A spends targets based on appropriate MIS and landing expectation.
Cross-functional support & projects
- Work closely and communicating effectively EPO teams, Commercial, Marketing and Finance teams on issues pertaining to inventory and drive initiatives to positively influence operating working capital
- Work on Misc. projects (like Global alignment projects, System developments
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
Minimum Education :
- Specialisation in Planning and working understanding on Finance
- Education Level Major/Field of Study
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in teams with varied functional/technical knowledge
- Strong analytical capabilities. Ability to relate data to business situation.
- Preferable experience in SAP (or current equivalent integrated Global ERP/ supply chain planning systems)
- Result-oriented and ability to follow through on committed tasks
- High degree of self-management, organization skills and discipline.