Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:207 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - Diversity & Inclusion - IT (10-13 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for:
Partnering with associates, senior leadership, other business units across the organization, Employee Resource Groups, HR and Global Diversity and Inclusion to build relationships, and continue progress that aligns with the Organization's Diversity & Inclusion Strategy.
- Project manage key D& In initiatives and support the implementation of Key D&I startegies
- Help, design and deploy D&I interventions and solutions
- Work as a consultant to business units to advance the D&I goals of the Organization
- Elevate D&I strategy through thoughtful communications
- Work with the Organization's mission and values through collaboration with Legal and HR teams
- Partner/consult on the creation of content that can be used by BU leaders and managers to increase organizational skills for bold and inclusive conversations
- Facilitate resource sharing in order to amplify the Global approach.
- Research, develop, recommend, and amplify creative strategies to foster the diversity and inclusion goals.
Looking at candidates with:
-10+ years of experience with a PG in HR from Services backround
- Good expertise in D&I initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.