Assistant Manager - HR at ACS Consultants
Views:4364 Applications:662 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Senior Manager - Distribution/Logistics - FMCG (6-12 yrs)
We are hiring for Senior Manager - Logistics for one of our FMCG client based out of Mumbai.
Job Description :
1. C & F Management : Managing & setting up Nationwide Commercial operation. Appointing & supervising of C&F Agents, 3P- Unit vendors, and monitoring & managing S&D Cost. Ensuring Timely dispatch of billed stock from Warehouse/Distribution Centre to Distributors. Expanding of Warehouse/ Distribution network operations for better replenishment of stocks by identify correct locations for opening of Warehouses/Distribution Centres 3P- Units.
2. Warehouse Management : Managing Supply Chain of all warehouse/depot. Managing Warehousing /Distribution Centres and ensuring timely replenishment. Maintaining efficient balancing between minimum stock out and Just in Time at depot level or as per SOPs in practice.
3. Freight and Transportation Management : Identification, Negotiation with Transportation Vendors (both Cold and Dry Chain ), Fleet Management for Primary distribution. Ensuring all necessary transport agreements and resolution of all disputes with transporters. Special focus on Cold Chain transportation.
4. Export Logistics : Managing the logistics for export consignments, Dealing with CHA, related documentation.
5. Commercial Control : Insurance claims
6. Budgeting of S& D Cost : Yearly /Half yearly budgeting exercise of entire S&D costs and monthly monitoring of Plan vs Actual
7. Management : Setting norms, MBQ (Minimum Base Quantity) for Inventory at Warehouses/Distribution Centre and controlling inventory levels as per Rolling Sales Plans. Monitoring Stock Sale & SIT. Physical stock is matched with the Book stock and controlling expiry / near Expiry stock.
8. MIS, Control & Reporting : Controlling Supply Chain Costs, All the reports and key metrics are necessary for managing the Supply Chain operation hence generating various MIS with respect to CFA, Warehouse/Distribution Cost, Inventory ageing, 3P- Unit wise processing & packing cost and various other costs involved in S&D. Looking for opportunities for reduction in the various operational costs.
9. Legal : Ensuring that all the agreements entered into are proper and ensure compliance with all the prevalent Laws, GST, FSSAI, etc. applicable to the Business. Preparation & submission of all periodic returns & emittances to statutory authorities and maintenance of records obtained all necessary licenses.
10. Loss Prevention : Defining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and ensuring that the leakages in the operations are plugged on an ongoing basis. Asset tracking and confirmation of inventory availability. Conducting physical audit of inventory across all.
Systems Implementation / BPR Initiatives : Being part of Supply Chain Team undertaking business process re-engineering initiatives by studying existing processes, analysing requirements& coordinating for the customization of systems for enhancing performance. Coordination for implementation, mapping business requirements, design /development and providing training & support to end users.
11. Statutory Compliance : Coordinating with internal stakeholders for preparation GST returns, ensuring timely assessment/ filing of GST returns in compliance with statutory acts. Liaising with government departments and regulatory authorities like Tax Department, FSSAI for obtaining necessary sanctions and ensuring compliance with various statutory obligations.
12. Relationship Management : Maintaining excellent professional working relationship with internal stakeholders especially Sales and Finance and CFA managements
Skill Set :
- Distribution knowledge in FMCG
- Negotiation skill
- Transport & CFA handling
- SAP - Hands on knowledge
- Microsoft : All office utilities (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access)
- Process knowledge related to supply chain
- Simplification / Complexity reduction focus
- People handling
- Team spirit / Achievement orientation