Partner at Stellar Conseil
Views:112 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Manager/Director - Valuation - Consulting Firm (6-10 yrs)
Valuation Senior Manager or Director
- Hirings in Valuation profile for professionals who have working experience in Big 4 or from top firms in Valuation department.
Position : Director/ Senior Manager Level
Salary : No Bar for right people (30-50 Lakhs)
Location : Pune (Local candidates preferred but if candidate can join for long term then they can apply from anywhere).
Who can Apply :
- CA or CFA (UK) having 6 to 10 years or more experience in Valuation department and in possession of a qualification in accounting or finance studies.
- Economics, banking and finance qualifications will be considered.
- As part of the team you will support in advising clients on various valuation, financial/ business/ credit modelling and other related matters.
1) Excellent understanding of company, industry, economic research, financial statements and valuations.
2) Good understanding of corporate transactions and funding mechanisms.
3) Ability to determine risks and opportunity areas, assess findings and communicate insights.
4) Excellent problem solving and project management skills.
5) Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience in developing final presentations.
6) Experience in a Big 4 or top firms and depth of market/ client relationships would be preferred.
Key responsibilities will include :
- Establish and lead the valuation practice of the firm.
- Performing -valuation and business advisory work.
- Executing various -quantitative and qualitative analysis- work.
- Managing and executing project work.
- Writing external and internal reports that set out our findings and recommendations.
- Building client relationships.
- Driving the development of new business.
- Supporting with client proposals and pitches.
How to Apply :
Please apply with below details in your resume :
a) Current CTC:
b) Expected CTC:
c) Notice Period: