Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:2477 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Director - Transaction Quality/Service Quality/Quality Assurance - BPO (12-18 yrs)
This opportunity is with a reputed BPO client.
Reporting to - Head Quality
The Director for service quality will lead a large team of quality managers and auditors across Access Healthcare's global delivery centers. This position reports to the Head of Quality and Business Excellence.
WORK LOCATION: CHENNAI
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for implementing industry best practices:
- Identify and implement Service Quality best practices and ensure standardization across the projects to drive re-usable processes and measurable outcomes
- Collaborate with operations to assure delivery of superior quality services to customers:
- Ensure calibration of Service Quality and leverage data-driven analysis for process improvements
- Optimize the cost of quality by driving process automation through systematic process improvements and deploy fail-proof techniques by leveraging process automation
- Periodic assessment and analysis of project risks and risk mitigation strategies, update quality requirement checklists and to raise Early Warning Signals
Interface with customers:
- Represent quality team in customer review meetings to present descriptive/ predictive analytics using operational metrics and highlight the process improvements with derived benefits
- Joint representation in PMO for new transition engagements to ensure service quality readiness before project go-live
- Manage the service quality Team
- Engage with Service Quality team members and align the team towards organizational goals
- Responsible for development of the skills of the service quality team through constant training and skill development workshops
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- Six Sigma Black Belt certifications
- Ability to collaborate with strategic and execution realms, with minimal supervision
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior leadership team and external business partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with sound business judgement
- Ability to handle global or multi-location teams and customer projects.
- Possess excellent leadership, analytical, project management, and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain productive lasting relationships, even in difficult situations, with diverse people spanning internal/external organizations
- 12+ years of experience in managing transactional quality in BPO for multiple customers; precisely 5+ years in managing service quality teams
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle experience preferred
- Travel from time-to-time to customer offices and offshore delivery centers
- An attractive package will be crafted for the right candidate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.