Director at Recruitment Firm
Views:1874 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Manager/Director/Senior Director - Operations Improvement - Procurement Process - Consulting Firm (6-20 yrs)
- Expertise in end-to-end Procurement Process covering one or more of the following areas : supply planning, procurement planning, category management, procurement analytics, purchasing & expediting and Source-to-Pay.
- Identifying client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Analyzing and identifying enablers for achieving the desired procurement operations for the client.
- Expertise in procurement process improvement/ automation.
- Experience in implementation of various procurement/supply chain solutions
- Ability to analyse spend and identify cost optimization opportunities in one or more areas covering purchasing category management, direct materials procurement, indirect procurement, project procurement, inventory management, contracts / services procurement & administration.
- Ability to lead small to medium value engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Participate in client meetings for active collaboration and delivery of services. Be proactive and demonstrate assertiveness in communicating with a client, exhibit excellent communication skills.
- Willing to travel and work on site with the clients, working in project teams at client locations
Desired attributes :
- Should have knowledge of tools/ levers/concepts like strategic sourcing, global sourcing, e-sourcing, Auctions etc.
- Knowledge of using e-sourcing tools like Ariba / Zycus, etc. Have experience in implementation of procurement solutions/ software.
- Having led procurement cost optimization/procurement process optimization projects and preferably been a part of large-scale procurement optimization initiatives.
- Good knowledge of costing mechanism (Zero-based, Activity based] and Total Cost of Ownership evaluation
- Certified professionals will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain composed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
Qualification - MBA + Engineering Degree