Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:9644 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Manager/Director - OTS IT Advisory (5-15 yrs)
- Transactions (deals) / IT Advisory background: IT due diligence, carve-out or integrations experience; or a deep understanding of core aspects of a typical IT function.
- Project work should include (minimum of 1 projects) management of IT program office of a large implementation of ERP systems, preferably SAP, Oracle EBS, MS Dynamics etc.
- Ability to understand As-Is IT landscape and provide deep insights on current processes, people and technology.
- Should have Programme management or PMO experience and track record of successful delivery of large, complex programmes.
- Preferred experience in leading and delivering of digital or analytics projects - AI, RPA etc.
- Preferred experience in data migration or cut-over & go-live for multiple systems including ERP, Core Banking etc. for global clients.
- Preferred experience of working across industry verticals (eg. FS, Pharma, eCommerce, Mfg. etc.)
- Ability to develop internal and external network in the industry and client network
- Strong Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships
- Good written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Good understanding of technical platforms and risk management measures
- Flexible with working locations, the ability to learn quickly and leverage skills in new situations
- Able to work independently with multi-tasking
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.