Senior Manager/Director - Organic Growth (3-10 yrs)
Designation: Director of Growth / Senior Manager
Location: Remote (WFH)
Working Days: current 6 Days but would in 5 Days in next 2-3 months.
Experience: 3-10 years
We're looking for a senior growth manager to help us build and grow the company. Over the last couple of years, Instahyre achieved fantastic traction in the market with a lean team, with hundreds of customers ranging from the fastest-growing startups like Swiggy, PhonePe, and Postman, to the world's largest corporations like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Walmart, Intel and more.
In this role, you will be part of our first dedicated growth team, with a goal to develop and implement targeted user acquisition strategies at scale. You will research, conceptualize and develop growth hacks for our new and existing product lines for recruiters and candidates, that will enable exponential growth for the company. You will work with various teams across our organization to identify and translate industry problems into solutions through the use of technology and data.
- Ideate growth hacking initiatives to achieve both short term & long term business goals such as B2B and B2C user signups and social media following
- Organic user acquisition: experiment, identify and implement organic channels for growth including SEO, social media, email marketing, content, analytics etc.
- Paid user acquisition: experiment, identify and implement paid channels with minimum CAC including digital advertisements, partnerships, etc.
- Cross-functional collaboration: collaborate with marketing, customer success, and sales departments to identify areas for growth
- Manage, hire and train the growth team You should possess the following:
- Prior experience in a growth hacking/growth marketing role
- Strong knowledge of various tools and techniques used for organic growth hacking, including new/emerging tools
- Strong knowledge of multiple digital/performance marketing channels
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to build and manage a team