Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:727 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Senior Manager/Director - Operations - BPO (10-20 yrs)
We are looking for - Senior Manager / Director Operations for a client with a global presence based at Hyderabad.
Location : Client Side
Work Exp : Exp in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field. Prior experience in Machine Learning & Data Labeling will be preferred . Relevant certifications like PMP, Agile preferred. 10+ Years of relevant experience engagements, and developing proposals. Should be currently handling a process of minimum 450 FTEs
Education : Graduate in any stream. Masters in Business Administration or similar qualification preferred.
Nature of the role : This role involves 70% Operations/Service Delivery & 30% Technical expertise.
Shifts : Regular, 5 days working - (WFH at present)
People Management : Team Management
Report to : Senior VP
1. Provide an operational foundation for the team by taking ownership of project schedule, task planning, communications, partnerships. and internal cross-functional collaboration.
2. Produce documents and other artifacts that communicate strategy, status, scope, timelines, task planning, action items, risks, issues, project dependencies, test planning, or rollout planning.
3. Manage complex schedules that involve both internal and external collaborators. Multi-task and prioritize activities for quick execution of critical path work items.
4. Use technical acumen to drive project delivery, technology reviews, challenge proposals, and build consensus.
5. Build consensus among cross-functional teams; gain key stakeholders' support and provision organizational resources for the research projects/teams.
6. Overall responsibility to deliver per SLAs and manage stakeholder expectations
7. Supervise a group of team leads and drive team performance and manage KPIs
8. Handle day to day operations with focus on analytics, coaching, recognition, and performance management.
9. Conduct governance meetings including daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings and submit associated reports in advance.
10. Interact regularly with the clients to share updates, lead operational and project/ program level reviews.
11. Collaborate with other process owners, training and quality managers to share best practices and drive higher results and efficiency.
Skills & Abilities
- Experience or knowledge of programming/scripting/querying languages: SQL, Python and advanced knowledge in MS-Office tools
- Domain experience with one or more of the following: contact center management and related technology, case management, or workforce management
- Demonstrated ability to work in a research, startup or other fast-paced work environment.
- Technical Skills : Understand overall technical architecture, software development lifecycle
If the above profile suits you, pls forward your updated resume along with the below mentioned details :
Current Residence Location / NATIVE
Current Shift Timings
Are you working from Hyd currently
Open to relocate - If yes pls share reason
Family Set up in case of relocation
Age & DOB
Ed Qualification with Stream
Is your Graduation Regular
Total Exp ( yrs)
Insight / Knowledge of AI and Machine Learning - pls share details
Current Process - share details
Processes handled in the Past
Span of control ( Direct + Indirect)
Geographies Handled ( US, UK etc pls Specify )
Companies worked in
Current Desgn ( yrs)
Current CTC ( fixed + PLI / BONUS )