HR Consulting Firm at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1145 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Manager/Director - Legal - CS/LLB/LLM (10-18 yrs)
# Company Secretary # Legal
- This role requires the candidate to provide legal advice and counsel to key business partners across a broad range of legal subject matter areas, with a particular focus on regulatory compliance, contract matters and employment related issues.
- Looking for 10+ years of proven work experience in overseeing secretarial, corporate affairs, governance, statutory and administrative affairs/requirements of the Company.
- The candidate should be well versed with drafting of agreements, contracts and other legal documents.
- Should have independently handled company law matters and compliance of corporate governance
- Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Laws/Master of Laws degree and Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review contracts and amendments for service providers to comply with standard contract templates and corporate policy.
- Support in the review, negotiation and drafting of non-standard contracts
- Develop and/or review appropriate contracts related to employees.
- Assist with employment law compliance, including legal work with respect to employee documents, policies, Shops and Establishments Acts compliance, review of compensation and benefit programs and plans, etc.
- Work internally with counterparts in various location(s), including risk oversight or centralized services, such as Ethics and Compliance, Risk, Audit, Security, Procurement, Finance, and Tax to ensure appropriate delivery of integrated services
- Identify, analyze and track regulatory compliance's and amendments, work closely with market intermediaries and institutions to track changes in compliance requirements
- Interacting with outside legal counsels for briefs and opinions; draft summary and provide analysis of new rule proposals.