Founder & CEO at The Recruiters
Views:2149 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager/Director - IT Advisory - M&A Practice - Big4 (10-16 yrs)
We have multiple openings with a Big 4 in their M&A Practice
Position : Sr. Manager & Director - IT Advisory (M&A)(
(Prior Big 4 Consulting Experience handling Indian Clients is Mandatory)
Location : Mumbai & Delhi
Skills & Key Responsibilities :
- Transactions (deals) / IT Advisory background: IT due diligence, carve-out or integrations experience; or a deep understanding of core aspects of a typical IT function.
- Project work should include (minimum of 1 projects) management of IT program office of a large implementation of ERP systems, preferably SAP, Oracle EBS, MS Dynamics etc.
- Ability to understand As-Is IT landscape and provide deep insights on current processes, people and technology.
- Should have Programme management or PMO experience and track record of successful delivery of large, complex programmes.
- Preferred experience in leading and delivering of digital or analytics projects - AI, RPA etc.
- Preferred experience in data migration or cut-over & go-live for multiple systems including ERP, Core Banking etc. for global clients.
- Preferred experience of working across industry verticals (eg. FS, Pharma, eCommerce, Mfg. etc.)
- Ability to develop internal and external network in the industry and client network
- Good understanding of technical platforms and risk management measures
- Flexible with working locations, the ability to learn quickly and leverage skills in new situations - Able to work independently with multi-tasking -
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish & strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) relationships.
- Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements
- Prior Big 4 Consulting Experience handling Indian Clients is Mandatory
Connect with Kanika Pathak on 9911179375 if interested.