Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:3959 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager/Director - Information Technology - KPO/Research (8-13 yrs)
Director IT job opportunity in Noida for a passionate individual having an experience of 9+ Years in IT Operations, managing IT Infrastructure & Vendor Management.
The client is looking for candidate who will play a key role in strategic decision making and heading the IT function in Noida and their global locations.
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
Your Employer: A global strategic insights consultancy providing market intelligence, knowledge management, future-casting and other strategic consulting services.
- Heading the IT function in Noida and other global locations to ensure the smooth operations of the team
- Managing and overseeing all IT vendor relationships and partnerships
- Providing day to day administrative supervision to the IT Team, co-managing IT support desk, Network Team & managing the budget and P&L of the IT function.
- Defining and implementing IT policies, procedures and best practices including information security management practice & IT Audits
- Developing, coaching, inspiring and evaluating team members of the entire IT/Information technology domain.
- A graduate or post graduate in IT/Computer Engineering with 9+ years of experience in IT Leadership role & having expertise in running IT Operations & managing IT Infrastructure.
- Extensive Team leading experience of at least 4-5 years.
- Excellent client orientation & presentation skills.
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- High learning and growth opportunities.
If this role excites you and you think this will add value to your career, you can share your updated CV & I will reach out to you for a confidential discussion on the role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.