Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:262 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager/Director - India Compensation - IT (9-14 yrs)
The compensation leader will be responsible for managing the compensation function for India region. The compensation manager plans, develops and implements new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures to align with the company's goals and competitive practices.
This position is also responsible for ensuring that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with internal policies and government regulations.
- Manages the development, implementation and administration of India compensation programs.
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation practices and recommends changes that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives.
- Provides advice to corporate staff on pay decisions, policy interpretations, and job evaluations.
- Designs creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs across all grades of the - Organization.
- Oversees the participation in salary surveys and monitors salary survey data to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
Looking at professionals with:
- PG in HR with 9+ years of experience, handling India Compensation from IT industry
- Excellent Communication & stakeholder engagement skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.