Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:1643 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Senior Manager/Director - Employee Relations - BPO/IT (14-17 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Collaborating very closely with HR, Legal, Corporate Security and other stakeholders in handling of corrective actions and in providing strategic intervention to reduce ER issues at the workplace.
- Review & Development of ER issues and the road ahead.
- Engage with various stakeholders in the external environment to maintain harmonious relations, mitigate environmental and reputational risk to the firm.
- End to end management of cases as needed
- Analyzing case trends and help the team in providing recommendations/solutions
- Development and facilitation of ER skills training and creating awareness on mitigating ER issues
Candidate description -
- Demonstrated working knowledge in handling employee relations issues
- Ability to work with various senior stakeholders in HR and business
- Minimum 14 years of experience, handling complex ER issues in well known MNC's. MBA in HR from a reputed university preferred.