Delivery Manager at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:1652 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Manager/Director - Compensation & Benefits - BPO/IT (10-20 yrs)
- Collaborate with HQ compensation team to interpret job descriptions, job summaries, and associated skills for accurate job matching and compensation benchmarking.
- Administration of job slotting data, job descriptions, databases and tables related to job codes, compensation grades, and job families
- Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
- Analyze salary data from a market analysis perspective to support development and maintenance of salary structures within the organization, identify trends & possible inconsistencies, running eligibility reports, conducting data integrity audits and providing analytics.
- Drives continuous validation of market data, job matches and job descriptions with the leadership team to ensure consistency and quality
- Support the HQ compensation team to prepare data-based decisions spreadsheets using various methods and techniques; provide support on data analysis, tracking and reporting for the annual compensation review meetings.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and HRBPs to source new-hire compensation data and any B.I. data on exits, data to be utilized to validate market ranges on an ongoing basis.
- Support HQ HR team for administration of Total Rewards statement to conclude the annual merit cycle.
- Collaborate with the HRIS team to update and maintain the advance compensation module (Workday), ensure that WD HCM is updated to reflect changes to salary structures, bonus programs, etc. within the specified TAT.
- Work on special projects, such as process improvement, process documentation, benchmarking, etc.
- Seek opportunities for process improvements through automation or integration of systems
- Develop and documents procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory
- Designs and produces standard and ad hoc reports for use in management decision making.
- Undergrad. degree with 10 to 12 years of compensation related experience; certified Compensation Professional (CCP) Certificate is preferred.
- Experience working on global compensation programs and having knowledge of various regulatory requirements.
- Working knowledge of Radford Global Survey, HRIS like WD, and ATS systems in an organization of similar size and structure.
- Must be proficient with large data sets and Microsoft Excel, Flowcharts, and ad hoc report writing tools
- Collaborative team player who can effectively interact with multiple working styles across all levels.
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality and professionalism. Excellent project management and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple project simultaneously.