Founder at KPB Consultants
Views:814 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
Senior Manager/Director - Business - BFSI (4-8 yrs)
Job description for Senior Manager / Director - Business role
We are looking for a self-starter who is passionate about driving growth and innovation in the embedded lending space.
- As part of the Cross-sell team, you will work with teams across sales (partnership and alliances), tech and product to close deals and drive growth, collect insights, envision new products and collaborate in the journey from taking these products from idea to execution.
- The ideal candidate will be able to take up P&L responsibility over time and have a passion for driving innovation and growth in the embedded lending space.
- Drive business development by generating new leads from multiple sectors
- Work closely with sales and partnership teams to identify and close deals with new and existing partners.
- Program management: develop and manage project plans, coordinate and manage cross-functional teams, and ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and influence decision-making to achieve business objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as product, engineering, and data to uncover insights and envision new products.
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA) or Chartered Accountant (CA).
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in business development, sales or partnership management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to use data to drive decision- making.
- Strong program management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Candidates having background in BFSI or B2B SaaS will be preferred
- Experience of working cross-functionally with product, engineering, and other teams to build and launch successful products would be a plus.