Senior Consultant at Colosseum Consulting
Views:394 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Senior Manager/Director - Account Management - SaaS Startup (15-18 yrs)
This opportunity is for a Series C funded Saas startup
- You will be responsible for orchestrating and influencing a multi-disciplinary team to maximize impact for customers throughout the entire lifecycle and achieve account Goals - Account Health Metrics & Success KPIs (Adoption, CSAT, NPS), Account Profitability, and Revenue growth. Key focus area will be to develop a strategy for the account that identifies its critical success factors, measurable milestones, potential obstacles and the recommended plan of action; and in the process create repeatable and scalable processes to enable 10X growth.
- Working with PreSales, Customer Success and Product Team, you will be responsible for upsell and cross sell, perform rapid assessment of landscape for clients and provide insights to accelerate action towards refining their current state. Discover the new use cases for the customer through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis and cross channel references.
- Keep up with the trends in the industry and platform capabilities of the competition; Educate customers on sales tech landscape and provide best practices to optimize the consumption of the product; Utilize customer data and metrics to gain insights into customer behavior, preferences, and satisfaction levels and accordingly help define course of action to influence the said metrics.
- Ensures that product launches and implementations are delivered to meet client expectations:
- Tracks and resolves key client issues in a proactive manner and manage expectations internally and externally; Implements and improves internal and external program governance processes example - planning workshops and program steering committee meetings
- Develop and implement a comprehensive customer success strategy aligned with the company goals and objectives - by clearly defining the business outcomes and the "success plan" to achieve the same along with orchestration needed by Internal & External stakeholders; Partner with customer C-level to co-align.
- Where appropriate and required for the Account Success, providing direct oversight to the project team during the full lifecycle of the engagement, acting as the escalation point for both the customer and delivery teams.
- You have 15+ years in leading customer-facing organizations, with a proven track record of driving customer success and revenue growth, ideally in a Customer Success, Program Management, Account Management or Consulting role. At least 5 years of experience in a leadership or management position, leading and mentoring teams.
- You have a deep understanding of the Financial Services industry and digital transformation, especially with large Financial Services organizations. Domain expertise within Insurance is highly valued.
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment. You are a resourceful and creative problem solver, never losing sight of the "why" behind the "what"
- You have a track record of deeply understanding products and how they deliver value to complex customers with a large employee base.
- You should know your client's businesses inside out from strategic objectives to organizational structures. And network at the highest possible levels across your portfolio to ensure there is appropriate executive-level engagement
- You have the capability to recognize complicated customer and internal relationships and navigate win/win outcomes for multiple stakeholders.
- You are a self-starter- willing to put fingerprints on the work.
- You have excellent communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.