Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:167 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Manager - Direct Tax Regulatory - Audit Firm (6-9 yrs)
Main job responsibilities would include-
- Domestic Corporate Tax Advisory
- Inbound and outbound tax & regulatory advisory, structuring advisory, withholding tax advisory, permanent establishment advisory, etc.
- Leading and co-ordinating tax planning and tax risk management assignments with guidance from seniors.
- Litigation and compliance support to clients
- Leading the review and modification of key tax processes and systems and identifying opportunities to streamline them
- Managing and maintaining relationship with clients
- Identifying new opportunities for serving existing clients, deciding the scope and pricing
- Initiating and actively participating in client meetings
- Supervising, training and mentoring the team
- Actively working with cross-functional teams to provide holistic tax solutions to clients
- Ensuring that projects are completed efficiently within the budgeted time and cost
- Supporting practice management initiatives and catering to financial metrics
- Supporting sales and marketing initiatives of the firm including originating leads, public speaking, meetings with prospective clients/multipliers, etc.
- Supporting other sales and marketing activities such as maintaining the database of target, coordinating and organizing meetings, running a campaign for tax services with the help of marketing team, reaching out to tax contacts in the industries and multipliers and develop relationships with them
Required Candidate profile:
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have/be,
- A qualified CA
- A strong passion and interest for tax especially international tax & FEMA
6+ years experience in
- Domestic Corporate Tax advisory
- High end tax advisory including interpretation of double tax avoidance agreements and regulatory work
- Income tax advisory, litigation and compliance
- Assignments involving significant technical research
- Strong Project Management skills
- Working knowledge of Transfer Pricing principles
- Experience in/exposure to FEMA
- Good communication skills including legal/technical drafting
- Good interpersonal skills
Only candidates currently residing in or willing to relocate to Mumbai need apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.