Consultant at Domnic Lewis International
Views:567 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Senior Manager - Digital Transformation - IT (7-12 yrs)
The Position : Be a close consulting partner to affiliate, by interacting across the value chain to stay informed about business priorities and how to best support these from a (Digital data & IT). Ensure that solutions developed in the affiliate, for which it is relevant, are considered for scaling in the region. Own project execution in the affiliate and provide localization when needed. Enable Digital innovation and transformation across the value chain in the affiliate and drive DDI project prioritization across the affiliate.
Few more KRAs are :
- Digital, Data and IT consulting partner
- Serve as trusted and consulting partner, making sure that the business' objectives are supported by innovative DD & IT products and projects.
- Local affiliate owner of DD&IT project execution across the value chain
- Own the local implementation of DD&IT activities and projects, managing changes when necessary.
- Identify opportunities and DD&IT projects to support business growth and needs across the value chain.
- Build a strong foundation for frontline interactions
- Ensure appropriate local ownership and governance of DD&IT related projects in the affiliate. Provide solutions and/or improve business processes, aligned with local business needs to ensure user satisfaction
- Facilitate user adoption of digital products
- Co-ownership of user adoption in collaboration with Customer Engagement and various business units.
- Continuously monitor the local user adoption level within the digital product portfolio and initiate activities if necessary.
- Assist with local DD & IT strategy implementation
- Support broader DD&IT strategy by cross-functional collaboration with local digital colleagues and assist with vision implementations. Ensuring alignment with local key stakeholders and local management teams on the DD&IT strategy.
- Navigating effortlessly in a complex stakeholder landscape
- Being strong stakeholder manager in the affiliate, able to balance and merge multiple interests, to make sure that DD&IT strategy becomes an embedded part of the affiliate objectives.
- Master's Degree in Business, Strategy, Innovation, Computer Science & Econometrics. Advanced degree preferred (MDs, MBA) ideally within IT strategy.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant Digital consultancy /Regulated / commercial organizations.
- Digital/Data/IT/Business management related experience is required.
- 3 years of project management related experience is required.
- Previous experience in partnering functions is required.
- Basic knowledge of SAFE and the agile framework is required.
- People Management experience would be seen as an advantage.
- Strong Stakeholder engagement and relationship building capabilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.