Senior Manager - Digital Media Planning - Global Media Agency (5-8 yrs)
About us :-
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
Our client is part of the global media agency with mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. They do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. They hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. They promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging.
About the role :-
Senior Media Planning Managers are responsible for analyzing data, thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible. Armed with this critical analysis, Media planning managers devise, propose, or recommend strategies for using certain media effectively to attract and retain customers, increase brand recognition, and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Some of the things we'd like you to do :-
- Audience research in syndicated and 1st party data sources
- Creative spec management
- Creation of tactical plan presentation and supporting media plan templates
- Creation of campaign analysis plan templates
- Oversee the successful launch of campaigns using the "Launch Tracker"
- Maintain accuracy and timely updates of deliverable tracking documents for team
- QA of media plan set up conducted by various Activation team members
- Collate commentary on media performance and conduct first review on quality
- Adherence to team quality standard for reporting template and delivery
- Keep consistent track of campaign performance and target (monthly) across all channels, flagging needs for intervention
- Use understanding of campaign and marketplace to contribute ideas for campaign experiments and also prioritize experiments contributed by other team members
- Use understanding of campaign performance to contribute content to campaign wrap-up presentations
- Act as lead for smaller, more easily managed campaigns as progress in band and client demands/allows
- Manage accurate forecasts, media plans, and all key media planning documentation
A bit about yourself :-
- At least 5-7 years' experience in digital media and brand planning, advertising, marketing and experience handling app-based performance clients largely
- Working knowledge and effective vocabulary across search, social, display, video, branding campaigns and/or programmatic media buying
- Experience with Media Research Tools (Comscore, GWI, TGI, YouGov)
- Ability to provide and meet forecasts of expected return of media investment
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proven problem solving skills and ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong reasoning skills
- Lead by example while motivating and coaching juniors on the team
- Manage Performance Development Cycle and Review process for juniors