Senior Manager - Digital Marketing - Publishing House (8-14 yrs)
About the Company: A Leading Global Publishing House with over 200 years of Global presence and more than 25 years of publishing some of the finest writers from the Indian subcontinent. The group publishes approximately 250 new books every year, with a print and digital catalogue of more than 2000 titles across 10 imprints and an array of genres.
About the Role: As Senior Manager Digital Marketing you would define, manage and enhance brand performance by creating and executing consumer awareness and sales opportunities to meet the short term and long term business objectives via Online platforms. You will be responsible for all external communications campaigns, creative content & materials, Brand Development, Event Planning & Management and PR on Digital Media.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. announcements, original text, photos, videos and news).
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Ability to identify SEO problems or inhibiting factors, diagnose the root cause and devise effective intervention.
- On-page and Off-page optimization.
- All Associated steps including website structure, Technical SEO, keyword analysis, meta tags, titles, submissions, traffic analysis and rank optimization.
- Co-ordination with other teams and agencies for another SEO implementation.
- Deep understanding of building organic traffic and improving SERPs.
- Work closely with Content Writing and Content Marketing teams.
- In-depth knowledge of current SEO tools and practices.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of clients' SEO competitors.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Paying attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- Devising strategies & identifying ways to drive online traffic towards the company website.
- Reducing the website bounce rate by making improvements to usability, design, content & conversion rate of the company website.
- Developing quality link-building strategies, link architecture and ensure the crawl ability of company website.
- Monitoring Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other tools daily to identify potential issues & resolving them.
- Providing detailed weekly & monthly SEO performance reports related to traffic, keyword ranking, and KPIs.
- Working together with other team members to identify any process improvements and improve standards, efficiency and profitability.