Recruitment Manager at Personaliq
Views:6408 Applications:1593 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Senior Manager - Digital Marketing - eCommerce - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-11 yrs)
Do you like solving intricate business problems? Are you someone who can get the ball rolling and get things done? Can you wear multiple hats? If yes, then this role is meant for you.
We are looking for rockstar marketers to join our team as a Marketing Associate. You will be working closely with the core marketing team to streamline, execute & monitor various marketing projects for improved performance and business growth
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Leading the strategic thinking on the brand; developing and executing new marketing initiatives
2) Drive growth for the app and user acquisition via paid & organic activities including "Growth hacks"
3) Ownership of all paid activities and analytics across App-stores, Google Adwords, Facebook marketing, Linkedin, Youtube, Affiliate activities, etc.
4) Translate marketing data and numbers into sound actions
What we seek:
1) Problem-solver: To be able to identify & anticipate problems in order to be both proactive & reactive
2) User Empathy: To be able think from a perspective of a user & build user journeys which are seamless
3) High autonomy: Self-organized, passionate with a can-do attitude and own end-to-end projects
4) Data-Driven: To utilize existing data on hand to make informed decisions
5) Team-player: To be able to understand team challenges & to be able to build team empathy in while delivering results at the same time
6) Collaborative mindset: You will have to work with multiple stakeholders to plan, implement & measure all branding efforts & strategies across multiple markets
1) Bachelors degree from Tier 1 college
2) 2+ yrs of marketing (or relevant) experience in a consumer-centric business/startup
3) Deep local culture and SME business knowledge, capable of extracting powerful communication insights while creating campaigns that resonate with various target demographics and verticals
4) Experience working in an ROI-driven organization
5) Strong knowledge in digital measurement and tracking, SEM, display, paid social will be an advantage
6) Fluency in written and spoken English is a must