Senior Manager - Digital Marketing - eCommerce (8-16 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Responsible for customer acquisition and retention metrics
- Holistic view of performance & branding opportunities
- Should have ran effective brand & performance digital marketing campaigns
- Drive digital online marketing channels such as Google, Affiliate, FB in coordination with respective channel managers
- Managing multiple internal as well as external partnerships / Affiliates to increase customer acquisition
- Planning and executing the yearly/quarterly/monthly marketing calendar. This includes working with the product/business/design / tech teams across company to meet relevant customer value proposition and aligning on co-marketing goals.
- Go-to-Market: Create and execute go-to-market for various campaigns for Brand & performance objectives
- Understand lay of land of 360 degree digital ecosystem to run the most effective marketing campaigns
Basic Qualifications :
- 8-10 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience in building, tracking & managing brand campaigns as well as performance initiatives
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong team management skills with experience in hiring and developing top talent
- Excellent inter-team working skills to develop a strong partnership with partner, tech team and operating at leadership levels