Senior HR Consultant at Vision Beyond
Views:3581 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Manager - Digital Marketing - Advertising Firm (3-11 yrs)
- Understand business requirement and work with SEM and SEO teams to create digital marketing plans and campaigns; collaborate with preferred partners to create dynamic, educational and interesting content across all digital media channels.
- Serve as the filter to ensure that all digital creative matches the brand standards and guidelines.
- Develop and execute the digital marketing plan for all campaigns; execute and provide post-analysis of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Grow the Company's customer base and increase engagement on existing properties; develop new and innovative brand experiences to engage customers.
- Develop brand activators from the Company's audience base using digital properties; manage online branding, communications, and campaigns through the Company websites, non-member email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimization and search marketing opportunities.
- Identify and monitor technologies and new developments in the digital landscape to identify ways to employ new technology to help deliver communication and business objectives.
- Respond to customer complaints and negative reviews when necessary.
- Oversee/manage web support agencies and perform related duties as required.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Keen understanding of digital strategy, creative development, and familiarity with social media portals.
- Extremely strong data analytical and logical skills.
- Ability to create and communicate new ideas through influential communication and competence.
- Ability to work with a diverse team comprised of individuals with distinct backgrounds and skillsets.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with Strong analytical, research, reporting and budgeting skills.
- Ability to evaluate new technologies in the context of how they can deliver solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient basic computer functions Microsoft business programs to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Share Point.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.