Director at Genetic Callnet Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:42 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - Digital Customer Experience - Mobile Apps (5-6 yrs)
Senior Manager - Digital Customer Experience
- Design and manage the digital customer experience solutions using CRM platform collaborating with internal stakeholders, solution providers and implementation partners.
Role & Responsibility:
- Driving Availability, Effectiveness and Adaption of Digital solutions in the area of Sales & Marketing solutions.
- Design, develop and implement SFDC/CRM based solutions along with Digital Customer Experience COE Lead.
- Deliver/execute new digital products and enhancements to existing products to achieve improvements in online and offline customer journeys.
- Monitor effective Usage of the Digital Solutions by tracking & publishing customer usage/feedback metrics.
- Key Point of Contact for operation support and release management for all CRM-based solutions.
- Analyze the impact of new system/solution upgrades to implemented solutions in our landscape and execute the required changes.
- Enablement of Alignment with Business Processes
- Work with business stakeholders and Digital Customer Experience COE lead to identify, plan, implement and maintain business enablers using digital applications/solutions.
- Understand existing business practices and suggest changes to technology-enabled best practices in the space of customer experience.
- Keep up with the fast-paced changes in the digital solutions/innovations space, Stay up to date with new Salesforce/CRM releases and products.
- Educate the business on the value of driving digital adaption internally as well eternally in all customer-facing applications/solutions.
Qualifications & Experience:
Mandatory: Graduation with a bachelor's degree or master's degree.
Preferred: Computer Science, Information Systems.
Functional/ Technical Competencies:
- Must have experience in salesforce CRM implementation including mobile Apps.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM - Sales Cloud /Partner Cloud /Marketing Cloud.
- Experience working across the full Salesforce project lifecycle from analysis, design, and testing to implementation.
- Knowledge of salesforce lightning and core languages (Apex, Force.com, and SOQL ) is a plus.
- Ability to learn/work on other digital technologies in the area of customer engagement
- Good to have an understanding or working knowledge of other CRMs, ERP like SAP, and Microsoft Dynamics.
Behavioral/ Managerial Competencies:
- Communication /Collaboration Skills
- Customer Centricity
- Vendor Management & Delivery Management
- Problem Solving
- Willing to travel to plant locations as per need