HR Manager at Right Brain Recruitment
Views:662 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Senior Manager - Digital Business Development - Advertising Firm (6-12 yrs)
- To source business from top brands across multiple categories. Outsourcing experience is preferred.
- Ensure sales targets are met on a monthly and annual basis
- Takes responsibility for developing own knowledge of related disciplines
- Maintain your own sales figures so that it is clear how you are performing vs targets at all times.
- Professionally manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation to prospecting, arranging meetings, preparing proposals and presentations, negotiating, closing and handing over to the operations team
- Build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline and ensure that the pipeline activity is routinely logged, actions and sales process milestones with potential clients and opportunities
- Manage all relevant inbound inquiries, understand client requirements and quote accurately on a solution that best suits their needs
- Present services to potential clients through telephone calls, emails and both online and face to face meetings
- Work with the General Manager (Sales) / Joint CEO to identify and develop an expansion plan into new markets
- Stay abreast of industry trends and opportunities through market / industry news and research
- Manage and liaise with existing departments when immersed in value-added projects.
- Through networking and LinkedIn, make contact and develop relationships with potential clients to ensure a regular flow of opportunities.
- Monitor competitor activity and pricing