Director at HR India Solutions
Views:1137 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/DGM - Talent Acquisition - Telecom (8-14 yrs)
Deputy General Manager (DGM) of Talent Acquisition typically includes a range of responsibilities related to attracting, recruiting, and retaining talent for an organization. Here's a general outline of the key duties and qualifications associated with this role:
Client : Leading Broadband Organisation (NSE & BSE Listed organization ) .
Location : Santa Cruz
Role : Corporate Based
Budget : 25 Lacs
Experience : 8-15 yrs
Job Title: Deputy General Manager (DGM) - Talent Acquisition
- Strategic Planning: Develop and implement a talent acquisition strategy aligned with the organization's goals and growth plans.
- Team Management: Oversee a team of recruiters and HR professionals, providing leadership, guidance, and mentorship.
- Recruitment: Lead the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selecting candidates.
- Employer Branding: Enhance the organization's employer brand to attract top talent. Collaborate with marketing and communication teams for this purpose.
- Talent Pipelining: Develop and maintain a talent pipeline to ensure a continuous pool of qualified candidates for current and future roles.
- Technology Integration: Utilize modern recruitment tools and technologies, such as applicant tracking systems (ATS) and AI-driven screening tools, to streamline the hiring process.
- Collaboration: Work closely with hiring managers and department heads to understand their talent needs and provide strategic guidance.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Promote diversity and inclusion in the hiring process, ensuring a fair and inclusive recruitment environment.
- Compliance: Stay up-to-date with labor laws and regulations related to recruitment and ensure the organization's compliance with them.
- Metrics and Reporting: Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for talent acquisition and regularly report on recruitment metrics, such as time-to-fill and cost-per-hire.
- Masters' degree in Human Resources, Business Administration
- Proven experience in talent acquisition, with several years of recruitment leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment strategies, best practices, and emerging trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Proficiency in using HR software and applicant tracking systems.
- Familiarity with employment laws and regulations.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
HR India Solutions