Director at Shodh Consulting
Views:289 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Senior Manager/DGM - Projects - Chemical Business (10-21 yrs)
Senior Manager / DGM Projects - (BE Mechanical/ Chemical) Specialty Chemical Co. at Dahej
Generate and intimate higher up on project update on regular scheduled interval basis with cost details.Our client is one of the fastest growing and respectable brand in the business of specialty chemicals. Our client is undertaking an expansion of its manufacturing facility for making chemicals for the first time in India.
Education - BE - Chemical or Mechanical
Years of experience - 15-18
Our client seeks " Project Head " to be based at Dahej taking care of the entire upcoming project. Incumbent shall report to the director and shall lead a team of professionals.
Following are the roles and responsibilities of this role -
1. Planning for execution of the entire project.
2. Must control timelines and budgets for the entire project
3. Must have handled end to end project management for chemical industry with project size of Rs 500 Crs +
4. Updating of project progress and red flags to senior management
5. Lead plant improvement projects
6. Should be able to decipher basic engineering, detailed engineering work for new projects,
7. Vendor development and management for each of the project items needed.
8. Ability to understand the manufacturing steps
9. Able to arrange for scale up operations
10. Should be able to replicate and transfer technologies from the plants based out of India.
11. Develop his team and upgrade their skill set.
12. Constantly strive to implement new methods techniques to increase overall project efficiency,
13. Follow the Emergency preparedness plan in case of emergency.
14. Identify the Environmental Aspects for the activities within the scope of the department and evaluate their significance.
15. Identify the OHS Hazards for the activities within the scope of the department and carry out risk assessment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.