Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:295 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Manager/DGM - Legal - Real Estate (10-25 yrs)
Experience : 7-12 Yrs Preferable from a law firm or Real Estate Industry)
Type of Experience :
- Has hands on experience in handling real estate transactions independently including :
(a) drafting of joint venture agreements, development agreements, conveyance deeds, lease deeds, LLP Deeds, General power of attorney, etc.;
(b) negotiations with the opposite party for finalization and closure of transactions; and
(c) title and transaction risk identification along with ability to provide suitable mitigations.
- Has in depth knowledge of land (Maharashtra) and has handled title due diligence and/or conducted title search in respect to the land and has complete knowledge of revenue / land records in the state of Maharashtra.
- Is proficient with structuring of real estate transactions such as joint ventures, LLP structure, entity take over, collaboration agreements, etc.
- Has hands on experience in handling customer related issues including :
(a) drafting of application forms, allotment letters, buyer's agreements, conveyance deeds, maintenance agreements, etc.; and
(b) handling disputes raised by the customers and/or in relation to the projects.
- Has hands on experience in research work and is proficient in working on various legal software.