Founder & MD at ANP HR Consultancy
Views:1008 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Senior Manager/DGM - IT Infrastructure/Security (10-15 yrs)
Job description :
- Sr Manager / DGM - IT Infrastructure & Security Gurgaon 10 yrs proven work experience as IT Manager for Large-enterprise scale IT Infra setup. Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills in the domain of IT Infra. Lead IT Operations.
- Manages and maintains day to day IT operations with a structured, process-oriented approach cantered on a responsive Help Desk, support personnel and vendor services across Infrastructure & Application Landscape.
- Develops disaster recovery plans for business critical application, infrastructure, services, tests and measures in conjunction with applications and other service providers that support business continuity plans for critical business applications and services. Establishes system backup and recovery processes that provide the user community with relevant and timely support.
- This role will manage the outsources managed services contracts and IT teams to provide services for Public and Private Cloud, Enterprise Infrastructure, SAP Application including S4HANA/ API infrastructure and other business applications.
- This person will plan, design, and direct all operational activities of the IT Operations department, as well as provide direction and support for IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations.
- He / She will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Acts as an internal consultant to all relevant areas of the business, assisting them in identifying business process improvements, improving strategic opportunities, and utilizingIT applications to achieve their objectives.
- Conduct product and vendor evaluations ensuring best in class technologies and partners.
Summary of essential job functions :
- Maintain clear process documentation per defined PMI Methodology and strive for continuous improvement of processes and efficiency.
- Foresee any potential risks, discuss and propose the mitigation, Network Maintenance
- Updating operating systems and databases with the latest updates. Maintaining all hardware including employee workstations / laptops for latest software and error free operations.
- Network Security Updation /upgradation of network security for all servers and other equipment at head office and branch offices. Ensure Internet, VPN, broadband links are working properly for seamless connectivity ensuring nil downtime.
- Administration Install and maintain requisite software and security application, ensuring seamless connectivity for user alongside data security and back up. Monitor health of servers, switches, and other hardware. Ensuring implementation of data back-up policy and user administration policies. Monitor & provide technical support related to Laptop, desktop, software, printers, scanners, and videoconferencing and provide remote support to offsite users.
- Research, evaluate & implement new technologies and software solutions as per business needs and identify opportunities for training and skills advancement of team
- Make recommendation for improving and modernization of IT infrastructure Server
consolidation and Standardization.
- Timely patch updates on Servers, Network devices, desktops, laptops, Antivirus patches Setup fail overs to ensure 100% uptime.
- Server and Network hardening to ensure 100% secure network. Deploy Fiber ring to ensurezero downtime for despatches. Responsible for managing NOC ,IT Budgeting, Capex & Opex.
- Monthly IT Audit & Documentation etc.
- Demonstrated experience in IT contract management, MSA's, Software / Subscription
Agreements, Professional Services.
Competency Requirements: [Technical & Behavioural]
- Bachelor's degree, Exposure to ITIL concepts and adoption, excellent project management skills.
- 10 + Years of experience in experience in a production 24/7 high-availability multi-site enterprise ERP environment, including application hosting, voice and data networks, security and information protection.
- Experience in Large manufacturing & Retail setup, should have handled complex and large IT Network having 50+servers, 1500 desktops/laptops, 100+ network devices, 150+ CCTV cameras, multilocation WAN connectivity, DR setup. Experience in open source platform is must.
- Must be adept in MS Office and MS Project.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in parallel without losing track.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.