Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:676 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager/DGM - Internal Audit - CA/CWA (12-18 yrs)
Relevant Experience : 12+ years of Work experience in Internal Audit or the domain of processes, risks and controls, process re-engineering reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley implementation
Desired: 5+ years of work experience with a Big 4.
Educational Qualification: CA/CWA
Desired: CISA/CIA or a similar recognised certification in the domain of risks and controls.
- Help the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Provide independent assurance that an organization's risk management, governance, and internal control processes are designed and operating effectively.
-being the Third line of defence, initiate a journey with the management, of bringing a preventive rather than an only detective/reactive approach in effective risk management and control
- Preparation of the Audit Plan and approval by the Audit Committee - To make an audit plan after synergising the various audits / external reviews (external audits, tax audits, reviews of external consultants etc) to minimise duplication and reduce the audit fatigue at the BUs. To collaborate with the various external audit/review agencies to reduce duplication and audit fatigue for BUs.
- Evaluation and ranking of the deficiencies/control gaps based on the impact.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Strong conceptual thinking skills and competencies - specially in the area of operational risks and internal controls.
- Strong ethical conduct and business acumen
- Strong data analysis, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong influencing, networking &advisory skills
- Self-starter with strong self-motivation and a capacity to work in a newly established team
- Exhibits a significant level of tact and diplomacy in addition to normal courtesy
- Broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex financial and accounting issues
- Maintains current knowledge and understanding of industry trends and practices in the areas of audit, compliance and risk management
- Maintains strong knowledge of MS Word, Power Point, Excel and Visio and have the aptitude to easily learn financial software programs
- Good verbal and written communication skills; work will require extensive personal contact with others
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities concurrently and complete projects on schedule with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to manage a team of other internal auditors and managing their responsibilities with their own
- Ability to work well under pressure, deliver results, achieve timely goals, set appropriate priorities and maintain confidentiality