Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:1144 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Senior Manager/DGM - Human Resources - Talent Acquisition - Real Estate/FMCG/Automobile/Pharma/Manufacturing (8-17 yrs)
- Managing recruitment & research assignments for pan India positions including new roles within the organization.
- Skillfully assessing and evaluating candidate profiles.
- Managing post selection processes like reference checks and background verification, compensation and benefits negotiations
- Maintaining & tracking progress on organizational goals of Diversity hiring and LinkedIn sourcing
- Manage Campus hiring - pan India for Graduates for 5 functions - Legal, Finance & Accounts, Design, Sales & Marketing and Operations.
- Identify and engage with potential candidates through talent mapping
- Source relevant active and passive job seekers to create strong talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs;
- Foster long-term relationships with potential candidates by providing the high level of service to meet the strategic needs of the organization.
- Generating and tracking relevant MIS at inter and intra group Managing Committee level
- Ensuring compliance of the onboarding process across levels and locations.
- Create and manage HOD induction plan and onboarding.
- Track internal NPS for all sessions and suggest improvements to regions.
- Monitoring the settling down of new joinees for the first 30 days
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.