Senior Manager/DGM - Human Resources - Aviation & Hospitality (6-20 yrs)
An MBA in Human Resources from a premier Institute with 6-20 yrs of generalist HR experience.
Should have proven experience in:
- Implementation of Organization Design and Restructuring, Change Management & Turnaround/Transformation programs, Human Capital Strategies, Performance Management System and Total Rewards Programs (Compensation & Benefits).
- Talent Acquisition. Learning and Development.
- Employee engagement & retention.
- Should be from MNC work environment.
The role will require:
- The incumbent will be required to work closely with the senior management and spearhead the HR function for the organization and focused on transformation, change management from an unstructured to a structured and process driven company with emphasis on fostering a culture of incremental performance and productivity.
- Review and overhaul of HR policies and procedures and performance management and appraisal system.
- Training needs assessment, design and implement talent development programs.
- Talent Acquisition, Employee engagement and designing retention strategy.
Experience of having worked with a MNC chain in the Hospitality and Airline industry with afore mentioned exposure will be a good fit.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.