Executive Staffing at Success HR
Views:1590 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager/DGM - Global Lead - Trademarks - Chemical/Pharma/Fertilizer Industry (8-16 yrs)
Position: Global Lead - Trademarks
Reporting to AGC- Legal/ Head - IPR
The position is responsible for managing global trademark portfolio. The profile includes managing trademark search-registration process across global jurisdictions and ensure registrations in a timely manner.
The job profile also includes copyright/design application and registration. Handle the trademark opposition & infringement cases effectively.
Key Accountabilities -
1. Prepares and vets various notices related to Trademark infringement, passing off etc.
2. Drafting & vetting of trademark assignment deeds, license agreements, documents related to trademark registration etc.;
3. Interacting with business regularly, collate information/documents relevant for trademark registration;
4. Ensure timely search and application in coordination with business and external trademark attorney;
5. Handles litigation related to Trademark infringement, opposition cases;
6. Maintaining trademark management tool regularly updated with all the information;
7. Ensure timely renewal of all trademark for the company group;
8. Inhouse search, cost saving initiatives in trademark registration process;
9. Conducting regularly training program for the business team on trademark coining & development &, infringement.
10. Preparation of trademark/copyright manual for internal customers.
A. Core Competencies
1. Proficiency in trademark laws
2. Problem solving
4. Team Management
5. Strategic Planning
B. Functional Competencies:
1. Drafting and modification of legal documents
2. Legal advisory and trademark management
3. Litigation management
Education & Experience Qualifications
Educational Qualifications: Any Law graduate / post graduate in Law & Diploma in IPR
Relevant Experience Necessary : Must have legal experience of 8-13 yrs experience (with a mix of law firm and corporate experience)