Executive Staffing at Success HR
Views:1642 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager/DGM - Global Lead - Trademarks - Chemical/Pharma/Fertilizer Industry (8-16 yrs)
Position: Global Lead - Trademarks
Reporting to AGC- Legal/ Head - IPR
The position is responsible for managing global trademark portfolio. The profile includes managing trademark search-registration process across global jurisdictions and ensure registrations in a timely manner.
The job profile also includes copyright/design application and registration. Handle the trademark opposition & infringement cases effectively.
Key Accountabilities -
1. Prepares and vets various notices related to Trademark infringement, passing off etc.
2. Drafting & vetting of trademark assignment deeds, license agreements, documents related to trademark registration etc.;
3. Interacting with business regularly, collate information/documents relevant for trademark registration;
4. Ensure timely search and application in coordination with business and external trademark attorney;
5. Handles litigation related to Trademark infringement, opposition cases;
6. Maintaining trademark management tool regularly updated with all the information;
7. Ensure timely renewal of all trademark for the company group;
8. Inhouse search, cost saving initiatives in trademark registration process;
9. Conducting regularly training program for the business team on trademark coining & development &, infringement.
10. Preparation of trademark/copyright manual for internal customers.
A. Core Competencies
1. Proficiency in trademark laws
2. Problem solving
4. Team Management
5. Strategic Planning
B. Functional Competencies:
1. Drafting and modification of legal documents
2. Legal advisory and trademark management
3. Litigation management
Education & Experience Qualifications
Educational Qualifications: Any Law graduate / post graduate in Law & Diploma in IPR
Relevant Experience Necessary : Must have legal experience of 8-13 yrs experience (with a mix of law firm and corporate experience)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.