HR at Nishthavan Consulting Llp
Views:907 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Senior Manager/DGM - Finance - CA (10-15 yrs)
DIVISION : Chemical
LOCATION : Puducherry
Experience: 10+ yrs in Manufacturing industry [post-qualification]
- Responsible for the Business Plan, Operating plan, Financial Projections
- Responsible for reports pertaining to Care rating, banks, management & SLIC
- Ensure on-time Income Tax Assessment & filing of returns
- Responsible for Financials & AR generation, monthly closing work etc.
- Responsible for Capital budget related activities, payment approvals etc.
- Ensure Cost audit, ICFR audit, Internal audit, Tax audit, ITR & Statutory audit compliance
- Ensure compliance to Business laws amendments & implementations, Tax assessment related work
- Ensure adherence to monthly reviews of monthly closures, P&L Control, Budget vs Actual reviews & MIS generation [BRM, Profitability etc.]
- Support team in goal setting & performance enhancement through mentoring & coaching
- Ensure good relationship with auditors, consultants & statutory authorities
Required Skills/ Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.