Consulting Partner at Grok
Views:2115 Applications:385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Senior Manager/DGM - Corporate Secretarial - CS (8-12 yrs)
Must-haves: Corporate, group company exposure with unlisted companies also
- Developing, maintaining and operating an effective compliance and regulatory framework.
- Day to day secretarial responsibilities of various companies assigned (Mix of operating, promoter and holding companies).
- Convening of Board, committees and shareholders meeting preparation of agenda, minutes and compliance.
- Preparing and finalization of Quarterly and Annual Reports.
- Coordination with operations team and relevant authorities for routine requirements as required by the Companies Act, 2013 and other allied laws applicable
The ideal candidate:
- Must be a Company Secretary with 8 -10 years of relevant work experience.
- Must have strong working knowledge of company law, listing agreement/unlisted company agreements and securities law related provisions.
- Having a law degree will be preferred