Leadership Hiring at Quess Corp
Views:426 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Senior Manager/DGM - Corporate Development - Consulting Firm (5-12 yrs)
Position: Sr Manager/DGM - Corporate Development
Reporting to: Head - M&A and Corporate Development
Who you are:
Quess is looking for an experienced Manager of corporate development to join in India to drive Corporate Development, M&A, Financial Modelling, divestitures, investments, partnerships and strategic alliances. The successful candidate will have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills as well as strong financial experience and sound business understanding and operational experience. The role of is a collaborative role and in this position, he/she would work closely with the senior management on all prospecting activities. The candidate for the position must have exceptional research skills, have an enthusiasm for making connections with new people, be a good team player, be a self-starter with outstanding work ethic, and have a keen eye for detail. He/she must also work comfortably in a group/cross-functional setting and have excellent problem solving skills.
What you'll do at Quess:
- Construct detailed financial models to support the investment decision-making process
- Participate in any new fundraising, financing activities in the future (e.g. FPO, debt facility, equity raise).
- Take primary responsibility for development of financial projections for merger and acquisition opportunities.
- Perform detailed financial analysis; develop comprehensive pro forma financial models, valuation analysis, and synergy models in support of potential transactions.
- Good understanding & Prior experience in the areas of DCF (Discounted Cash Flow), IRR (Internal rate of return), Capex Planning, Termsheet SLA's, SHA (Shareholder Agreements), etc
- Work with business heads and executive management team to identify M&A opportunities for strategic growth.
- Documentation and structuring of M&A deals. Coordination with various stakeholders and project team members. Conducting Due Diligence
- Execute M&A/Divestment transactions end-to-end, including sourcing opportunities, conducting financial analyses, participate in structuring and negotiating transactions, and integrating targets.
- Assist and support post-acquisition integration by ensuring that cross-functional teams are all executing on their respective M&A integration plans
What we are looking for:
- A Chartered Accountant or An MBA from a top tier institute.
- 5+ years of work experience in corporate development, venture capital/private equity, or investment banking.
- Experience in fast-growing environments preferred. Must have done atleast one full cycle M&A, Worked in a Big 4 or a large services organization.
- Excellent with Data, Financial Statements and valuation/analytical skills, creativity in problem-solving, and a keen business sense.
- Superior communication (written/verbal), presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Self-motivated and willingness to proactively take on leadership roles within a deal team or the company at large.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure with appropriate attention to detail.