Senior Manager/DGM - Channel Sales - Telecom (5-15 yrs)
We are looking for Sr. Manager/ DGM level candidates (Only Female) with one of our Telco company.
Candidates should have very good experience in Channel sales and team management (For DGM role).
- Establish and drive a network of Channel Partners and Dealers to promote the organizations range of products
- Put in place policies and implement them to ensure proper coverage of the network and uniform growth.
- Ensuring regular monitoring and improvement of the Channel network by reviewing the performance of existing Partners and adding new ones as per plan and requirement.
- Responsible for conducting optimum network coverage activities like territory mapping & Dealer/Distributor appointment.
- Implementing pricing and placement strategies to ensure optimum profitability and uniform product availability across the Channel network.
- Responsible for devising innovative schemes for the Channel engagement and successfully implementing them, to keep the Partners always motivated.
- Organizing local level Partners engagement meets and interactive programs to keep the Channel involved and up to date with the products and policies of the company.
- Coordinating with various backend teams in the company to ensure proper and timely response to the Partners for smooth coordination between the Partners and the company.
- To provide sales forecast as per the requirement of the company and ensuring their achievement.
- Lastly, but most importantly, fully responsible for ensuring the profitability goals as defined by the company from time to time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.