Decision Maker at GIG Consultants
Views:997 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Development Advisory/Project Management - Renewable Energy/Oil & Gas/Waste Water/Energy Sector (11-18 yrs)
We are looking for Sr Manager - Development Advisory who has experience in Renewable energy/Oil & Gas/ Waste Water/Energy Sector in Project Development/Project Management role.
- Development of PMO suite for project development governance and management based on Project Management International best practices;
- Identification, management & mitigation of risks;
- Project scheduling;
- Establishing, monitoring & managing to budget;
- Design & delivery of key status reports;
- Leading or supporting activities for the development or acquisition of projects, from project concept to feasibility and to active development stage until financial close, operating within defined authority levels;
- Leading or supporting the drafting and negotiation of all relevant project agreements - including Advisors engagement, Off-take and Government Supporting Agreements, EPC Contracts, O&M Agreements, Long-Term Services Agreements with Original Equipment Manufacturers, Fuel Supply Agreements, Financing Documents, Shareholder's Agreements and other relevant corporate, financing and project agreements;
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.